Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

UPS I hate you

You may wonder what has riled my rooster with the United Postal Service. It is a delayed shipment from Anthropologie. I have been waiting patiently for goodies from the sale last week. Today I actually began to accuse my boyfriend of hi-jacking the package! This was, mind you, before I thought to check the handy tracking code Anthro provides for all purchases. When I did that I saw my package had been delayed (sorry sweetie!). It went from West Columbia, SC to Greensboro, NC to Columbus, OH to Maumee, OH (twice over a period of three days) to Hodgkins, IN to Hodgkins, IL (delayed due to adverse weather) to Chicago, IL. Finally the following will (according to UPS) be mine tomorrow! 

The Herringbone Sweater Jacket


and
Poetry of the Trees Jacket
 

     I'm not so sure about the Poetry of the Tree's Jacket-but as a resident of Minnesota, land of snow and cold, a jacket for 39.95 needs to be tried out. If it doesn't work out it will give me an excuse to make a trip to Anthropologie! 

4 comments:

  1. Oooh but both items are so cute! I vote keep the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, so frustrating! At least you don't have to wait much longer (hopefully). Both pieces look great - you will have to let us know if they are both keepers or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will get them soon, sweetie...Both pieces are so pretty! Hugs and kisses
    Have a great Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that my mailman is hoarding my packages. . . He left a note on one of my bills: "icy steps" a couple days ago and since then I haven't gotten any mail. And my packages are still not here!

    ReplyDelete