Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Minnie, of the human variety

Minnie mouse has long been a favorite of mine. How could you not love her endless optimism and faithful love of Mickey?
Plus her dress has achieved iconic status. How many red polka dot dresses are inspired by this little mouse? Plenty, I'm sure.
Today I decided to channel her. 










Dress: H & M
Cardigan: Anthropologie Drawn to You Cardi
Belt: Anthropologie Suede Knot Belt
Tights: Hue 
Shoes: a. n. a



In case you are wondering, I did accomplish #4 on my goal sheet yesterday, however I forgot to take a picture of my stealthy activities. Never fear, tomorrow is another day. Today I'm wiling away the day at the public library, attempting to brush up on my math skills for my upcoming GRE (oh why must there be math on this test?). Public libraries are a favorite location of mine. I have always had a love affair with books (probably the reason I needed glasses at 10), and what better than free books?
What are some of your favorite places?

9 comments:

  1. Cute dress! I really like the way you belted the cardigan. I need to give that a try. One of my favorite places to go is our neighborhood coffee shop. I good book and a good cup of coffee (or tea) = great day:)

    ps - I'm drinking hot cocoa right now because of your post yesterday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally cute- I had a minnie when I was a kid! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are such a cute minnie mouse! :) i'm really loving the ruffles on that dress. then again, i'm a sucker for ANYTHING that has ruffles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Minnie Mouse inspiration, she is a star in her own right! And you look like a star too in that outfit!!! As for my fav places - you're my twin blogger sis in this one! The public libraries for me too! And I love Barnes and Nobles, just to lounge and have some tea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic Minnie-inspired outfit! I love the white flats and dotted dress! I love Minnie myself - I am glad she decided to stop being topless, now if only Donald would put on some pants! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo cute, I like the dress you wearing and the cardigan is just my style..like yoour outfit..Im should wear highheels,..;))) have a lovely evening

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute are you?! Love it! Hope your weekend is going wonderfully! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww you look so adorable, darling. I love love love your dress
    Muah Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete