Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Little Teacup

 I'm pouring my apologies out. 
Skirt: Target, Tank & Sweater: Express
Accouterments unknown

I'm back! I'm sorry for the extended blogger absence. Truth be told? I haven't been dressing very nicely in the past few weeks. A regular outfit of mine has consisted of jeans, a sweatshirt and tennies. See the thing is, I can't really dress nicely at my job for several reasons. I clean on the job, play tag on the job, and really have to desexualize myself on the job. It's put a damper on my skirt and dress ways. I've been attempting to adjust my style, which may or may not be working. The outfit above is one that I wore to the interview for said job. 

In an unrelated and completely distracted note, I currently have water in my ear. It's been there since yesterday and I must say I'm getting tired of looking at the world at an angle.

13 comments:

  1. This might be the cutest apology I've ever seen enacted! And sorry about the ear water, that happened to me once and it was awful and deeply irritating.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely Love this look! great combination of prints and I Love the pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooooooo glad you're back! I missed you like ballz!!! and heeheehee, I love the pouring! Although at first I thought you were presenting us with your.... wall outlet. hahaha.
    hearts, laura♥
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  4. That polka dot skirt is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm so glad you are back:) Your outfit is wonderful and congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is so cute and what an adorbs apology! BTW - the water in the ear thing... I had that once and used a QTip soaked in rubbing alcohol and it dried it up ASAP. I don't know if it is a good idea - but I didn't care cuz is worked. Welcome back! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pattern and polka dot mix! You can never go wrong with polka dots in my book! great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, water in the ear! At least it is better than what my BF's doctor dad pulled out of the ear of a little boy once - a dead roach! Eek indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It took me a while to figure out the tea cut....(gee..I am just too slow..)

    You are too cute!

    Jin,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe, you are too cute!! Love your outfit! It's great to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. No apology necessary. Happy you are back. And really Jeans and Sweatshirt are perfectly acceptable. It's you we want to see, much more than your cloths.

    Great pattern mixing in B and W. Is this a move you have been practicing at the new job lately? How will you top this in your next post? Oh, no pressure intended.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to have you back. And you're the cutest lil teapot that has graced this blogosphere.
    I'm with Laura, it's you I'd love to see more, not the clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. According to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual dental assistant salary in Minnesota is $35,000. However, the city Duluth has a different pay rate for its workers. The median annual salary in this area is $31,452 with its highest 90th percentile earning $37,266 annually and its lowest 10th percentile gets $24,153.Dental Assistant Salary in Minnesota

    ReplyDelete