Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Product Love: Laura Mercier

I thought I'd share with you a product I'm currently in love with.
Laura Mercier flawless skin repair serum. 

I've been searching high and low for a decent anti-aging skin serum for about a decade now. I've been battling forehead wrinkles since the age of 13 (no kidding).
This is the first product I've purchased that actually works. 
After only using this product a week it took away the fine lines in my forehead.
I can't tell you how over the moon I was about this!
Over the years I've tried numerous products on my skin, but I've never been so pleased with the results. 
I've actually had friends comment about how great my skin looks recently, I credit this new product. 
The repair serum retails for 95.00 here, but is well worth the price. I had a tester .05 fluid ounce bottle that honestly lasted around 3 months with everyday use, a little goes a long way with this product.
If your on the market for a repair serum that works, I recommend Laura Mercier!

11 comments:

  1. Great review - I'm starting to get some lines that I really want to take care of but there's so many products on the market and it's so hard to tell what actually works!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! You do have beautiful skin (from what I can see in your photos). Do you put the serum on and then put moisturizer on top?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a sucker for this kind of stuff...and even if $95 seems like a lot, all the money i spend on cheaper products that DON'T work adds up to more than that! thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Steph! You don't know how distraught I am. I so want to get a start on anti-aging and anti-wrinkle treatments. I've started accumulating serums and lotions, experimenting here and there. This sounds like something I would totally want to start investing in. No lines (yet!!!) but I want to prevent that from happening. Great review, and I will consider this for when I have moneyz!

    hearts, laura ♥
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I should give this a try. I've been noticing more lines on the face these past couple years, I should start an at-home regimen soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use the lipsticks. LOVE, LOVE. And I used the same stuff for almost twenty years, so you know it has to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ps - I gave you the Versatile Blogger award:) Check out my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Contests on your versatile blog award. I've been using Mary Kay Timewise around my eyes for a few years. But let me tell you, suddenly the wrinkles have sprung forth in hideous numbers. My MK is loosing the battle. I wonder if Sephora has samples. Where did you get your small sample that lasted 3 months? And does this include the eye area?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so should try this. What a great review, sweetie
    Happy Tuesday
    Muah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the review! I don't have any (noticeable) wrinkles yet but I feel like I should start an anti-aging regime so that it stays that way!
    Love finding more bloggers from the colds of MN! (I just started)

    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, good to know, thanks for the share! Now does it get rid of brown spots too (yes, I mean you, freckles!)

    ReplyDelete