Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Finally made sweet lemonade...

Have you ever had one of those days. You know what I mean, one were everything seems to awry? That was my day yesterday. I found myself sinking and although I was desperately attempting to make lemonade out of the lemons given, it was coming up more sour than sweet. Then something happened. I can't really explain what. My boyfriend was attempting to get me out of my funk by being the adorable goofball I know and love, try as I might (and I sure did try) I couldn't resist his charms. He lifted my out of my mood, for the rest of the day I was in an explainable good mood.

 OOTD:
Sweater: Anthropologie Konnichiwa Sweater (which online was labeled pink, I believe someone is colorblind!)

Tank: Express

 Pants: Anthropologie Cadre Noir Leggings

Necklace: H & M

Earrings: Handmade by friend and follower, Julie (who seems to have given me several of my absolute favorite pairs of earrings)

Shoes: a.n.a




This weekend is going to be a flurry of activity. Valentines day will be celebrated on Saturday, and Sunday will be spent cleaning up the mess! Do you guys have big plans for the lovers day holiday?

7 comments:

  1. you look sweet today! :) and no plans for me... yet. Me and my husband are not the type of people who like to plan. I know, it's weird. But there MAY be some gorging on food this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're out of your funk! Love the necklace and coordinating earrings! Thanks for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And of course, love the entire outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I know those days too well! Thank goodness for your sweet boyfriend, huh? Love the sweater. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the konnichiwa- I think it's still in my wishlist even. What a great intense colour- is it at all salmon-y to justify it as 'pink'? It looks so warm and toasty!

    Have a happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute outfit! The color of the sweater is just great. Glad you are feeling better (that's what BF's are for:)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy that your boyfriend cheered you up! You look really adorable, sweetie and I hope you had an amazing and romantic weekend:) Happy Valentine's Day:) Muah

    ReplyDelete