Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SALE DAY!

So, Anthro has a sale today. I'm in a financial quandary, should I order, or no? Several items I've been longing for went on sale, and some even went on a second cut!

Collecting Starlight Skirt (188.99 to 99.95 to 49.95)


Color-Dipped Dress (198.00 to 49.95)


Ethereal Blouse (148.00 to 69.95 to 39.95)


Hints of Mesh Tee (68.00 to 19.95)


Then I thought really hard about my wishes. The collecting starlight skirt is lovely, but lets face the facts, its probably snag prone. The color-dipped dress has been reviewed as quite tight fitting up top, and I have a large rib cage, so it most likely will have fit issues. The ethereal blouse is just that, ethereal, however I've also thought the embroidery looked slightly cheap and fray friendly. The hints of mesh tee I have truly loved, however my arms aren't an area I'm looking to emphasize, I believe the beautiful cap sleeves will do just that.


Don't let this fool you. I did indulge myself in something.

Ramsey Vest (78.00 to 39.95)


I've been eying this lovely for a looong time! I plan to wear this with skinny jeans and a white tee underneath, perhaps belted as well. I'm sure I can come up with plenty of outfits! Did anyone else pick up anything?

4 comments:

  1. oh that vest is gorgeous. you picked right :P can't wait to see you wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice with the vest! I think it will be super cute with skinnies and a colorful belt!

    I didn't pick anything up (yet). I have my eye on the Martagon Sketch Halter Dress, but I think I will end up passing. That is really the only thing on my wishlist that went on sale today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vest is really beautiful and I also love that second dress:) Happy Tuesday, darling
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute finds... I have gotten some of my best pieces from them on sale! xo

    ReplyDelete