Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sale! Sale!

I woke up today with my heart a-flutter. What would be on sale at Anthropologie? Would I finally be united with my D'Armee dress? Alas it was not to be. I did however find something I had been desiring for awhile, the monochrome mosaic serving bowl.


 This has been on sale for awhile however it went on a second cut today. It went from 148.00 to 69.95 to 29.95! At that price it was mine. It goes with my all white theme that I have made for my dishes. I often find it hard to stick to this, as dishes are a particular love of mine. It makes it easier when a bowl like this becomes mine though! 
I plan to make a trip to Anthropologie soon-I have an item (maybe two) to return, and I hope to pick up a few things in store that I wouldn't purchase online. 


Like the natural sponge

and the lollia mini hand cream in imagine.

What did you guys pick up today?





.

3 comments:

  1. oh that bowl is just so delicate and pretty. awesome that you got it for that price! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! That bowl is adorable! How long does the sale last?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. go to anthropologie.com-it will be there for as long as they have product!

    ReplyDelete