Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

OOTD: Field dreams

 Top: Anthropologie Odille Bianka top
Skirt: Anthropologie Field skirt
Belt: JcPenny
Tights: Hue
Shoes: a.n.a.
Necklace: Gift from the BF

Today I wore a look inspired by Lisa over at Respect the Shoes. I saw her here and couldn't help myself. I had to buy her shirt! Now that the shirt is in my possession I know I will have many pairing opportunities in the future. Never mind the jar I'm looking at in the first photo, my photographer decided I should start adding visual interest to my OOTD posts.

Yesterday I took a trip to the Mall of America, which is the mall to end all malls. It receives a failing grade in only one way, no Anthropologie! What are they thinking? I think I should start a petition or something. Anyway, I plan to post some reviews and such later today, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Bianca blouse! I have the black motif (it's black with brightly colored flowers) and I love it! I thought about trying to track down another color when they went on sale, but it didn't happen. Funny about the jar! Ben (who takes my pictures) told me I needed a prop! I'm not so sure.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, that top IS gorgeous! and I've always wanted to go to MOA. It's one of those dreams that I've had ever since I was teenish. ENVY that you live so close. boooo.

    and ooh! you're doing reviews too! can't wait to see :)

    ReplyDelete