Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Sky Light

It's Monday! Some people meet this day with dread, Monday means the weekend is over. I, however, love Mondays. It hasn't always been this way, but for me, Monday means date night. My bf is a one day a week DJ (Friday) . So the traditional date night is out, Monday is in! Tonight we will be going on a double date at a local eatery Jules Bistro. They have date night specials every Monday and Wednesday, which works perfectly into our schedule. I happen to love this restaurant for more than one reason (do any of you ever struggle with the then or than issue? I do all the time.).

1. They make amazing pizza.
2. They are extremely vegetarian friendly.
3. They are locally owned, and feature local art.

Today I'm also attempting to convince myself that tomorrow, when the Anthro Sales hit, I don't need anything. Then again, what if the back porch blouse goes on sale?


Oh well, I don't need it, right?






A couple of the pictures turned out slightly blurry, sorry! I'm slowly working on taking better pictures.


  Dress: Anthropologie Light the sky chemise
  Cardigan: New York and Co
  Belt: H & M
  Tights: Hue
  Necklace: Chico's
  Boots: Jackson by Relativity

16 comments:

  1. Have fun on date night! Monday nights for me consist of vegetating in front of the tube, watching Gossip Girl and The Bachelor.
    do you mind telling me your first name? You have such a bright and pretty smile. It just lights up the room! and I'm hoping nothing I'm lusting for goes on sale, hahaha, I need to be saving for my upcoming trip back to the mother land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look FAB! I have that same red belt and wear it allll the time-- such a great way to punch up an outfit. And on a completely unrelated note, so glad you found my blog! I love finding other MN bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous! i love that necklace and your mustard tights. :) and have fun during your date... gah! i got to convince my husband to take me out regularly so I have days I don't dread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really adore your outfit and have a fantastic date night,sweetie. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. if that blouse goes on sale, you MUST get it!! its too pretty to pass up:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, the back porch blouse is also on my wishlist! Part of me hopes it hits sale tomorrow and part of hopes it doesn't. I tried it on last time I was in Anthro and it really is lovely:)

    Your outfit is super cute and I hope you have a wonderful date night! I always dread Mondays, so I think making it a date night is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's cool... I love exclamation points as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa- My name is Stephanie, but you can call me Steph! I know what you mean about the sale-I already decided to sit it out no matter what goes on sale, but it may be rough!

    Mary- I just got this belt but I too love it, and I have to say I was pretty pumped to find you as well!

    Laura-Thank you! I also think you should convince the Hubby-even date night at home can be fun. I think calling it date night it the key, and I'm glad you also love exclamation points, I overuse them all the time, but it's only cause I love em!

    Kaleido Mind- Oh I do love it! The budget is constraining me so I really hope it doesn't go on sale, because I don't know it I can pass it up!

    Kristin- I've never tried it on! My store is a little on the small side and it doesn't carry a ton of the new clothes:(. Date night on Monday has really been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Love the red skinny belt over the white sweater! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! You must be in St. Cloud, I grew up there and have heard of Jules Bistro but never been there. However, as a lifelong vegetarian I must say I am ashamed- I'll have to check it out when I visit next!
    Great style too, by the way :)
    Meri
    merigoesround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diane, Debbie, and MandaRuth-Thanks!

    Meri-You got me! I'm in St.Cloud. Jules has great food and methinks you should try it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sweater is really cute. I try to avoid watching the anthro sales so that I don't do more shopping there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What? An Anthro sale? Great, now I'm REALLY broke.

    So glad you commented on my blog so I could find yet another GREAT style blogger from MN!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so glad to find another frozen state blogger, too! I love your red braided belt. The belt over the cardi is a favorite look of mine!

    ReplyDelete