Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Floral Rose

The OOTD was inspired by the recent heat wave in Minnesota ( two days at 47 degrees!).  Spring is in the air, at least for the day, so why not celebrate? I know the spring equinox doesn't come our way for another four weeks and three days (March 20th at 7:21 p.m., not like I'm keeping track) however I felt that if I thought spring perhaps the heavens would smile and bring me sunshine. I really am a sunshine lover, I love the feeling of warmth and comfort that comes with those splendid rays of light.

                                                                            




Top: Anthropologie Floral Rose tee by Ric Rac
Skirt: Old Navy
Belt: JcPenny
Shoes: Born

3 comments:

  1. love the flower on that tee! and the shoes! i hear ya about that heat wave. it's been "hot" here in IL. I realize it's still 45 degrees, but that's so much better than freezing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Born shoes are great. I've only had one pair ("barrowed" from a friend), but I wore them until they fell apart!

    ReplyDelete