Have you ever been fantastic at something that has absolutely no benefit to your daily life?
I have the unique talent of being an awesome chugger.
I can finish a glass of water in under 30 seconds.
A can of soda, even quicker.
(never fear this has never been attempted with an alcoholic beverage, I do have limits)
I've never lost a chugging contest.
I'm not sure that I should be proud of this skill.
Despite this, I am.
In my youth I would constantly challenge people to chugging contests.
I no longer do, only in attempt to appear mature.
I once came up with a list of ways to make this talent usable.
It was a slightly far-fetched list, but it does hold some gems (if only in my mind).
1. When challenging someone new, make a bet, start at $50 (target the unsuspecting)
2. Start a chugging contest for charity
3. Start a school dedicated to the art of the chug
4. Create a chugging league (get a sponsorship)
5. Create some sort of chugging aid (chug-o-meter?), brand it, be the spokesperson
I have yet to start this empire, but be on the look-out.
When I do, I imagine I would wear this empire worthy outfit.
Earrings: New York & Co (gift from friend and reader, Julie)
Necklace: Gift from friend
Sweater and Belt: Anthropologie
Nails: Off with her Red OPI Alice in Wonderland collection
Tights: Hue (Gift from Mom)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
So my dear readers I turn the question to you, do any of you have a useless talent?